Purchased off CraigsList in January 2020 3 jaw chuck, 4 jaw chuck Steady rest, follow rest and a hell and back dead center
Help me find a manual. I have a similar from a Grizzly G4003 but the genuine Frejoth manual would be cool. Contact form
Things to do
- Level Interesting there don't seem to be any leveling bolts on the base nor any holes. I bought some shim stock to possibly just adjust the lathe at it's base.
* Obtain a Quick-Change Tool Post - which one? ...
- 1/30/2021 I bought a BOSTAR BXA Wedge Tool Post off of ePay April 2020, installed it 1/30/2021
- According to the previous owner the three jaw chuck may need grinding
- Grizzly-g4003-user-manual I've read on several forums this manual is very similar to the Frejoth